Once you have specified your airline's preferred range of on-board items, by supplier and associated costs, you can create and assign combinations of in-flight items that are suited to particular departure times and durations including the relevant catering loading airport.
InFlightServices identifies and allocates the in-flight items that meet the demands of your flight schedule and its expected number of passengers.
It generates a report for your airline's catering suppliers itemising what is required for each flight, the airport where catering will be loaded as well as calculating the total cost for catering.
And, of course, when there are changes to flight schedules, in-flight requirements are automatically updated too.
Because InFlightServices seamlessly connects with APM's SchedulePlanner and SmartOps, the live schedule feeds flight information automatically into InFlightServices without the need for any intermediary software.
- text display of the live schedule
- expected passenger display and passenger number import options
- multiple supplier in-flight service ‘cost sets’
- specifically defined catering message import
- IATA meal code dictionary
- tax code dictionary
- supplier database
- airport database
- in-flight service and catering report by flight
- in-flight service and catering cost accruals generation
- ability to extract reports in Excel and xml format
- option to integrate InFlightServices with your general ledger