FinanceWhiz makes it easier to calculate your flight costs and reconcile supplier invoices so your airline only ever pays for what it uses.
Calculate the direct operating costs of your flights so your finance team can easily match the value of invoices raised by your suppliers against the expected costs at contracted rates. FinanceWhiz can automatically import Fuel and Eurocontrol invoices via an EDI link and match those invoices to accruals.
With FinanceWhiz you are able to generate an accruals report, itemising expected supplier costs against the actual flight-time, helping you to spot differences between agreed and actual costs once a supplier invoice is received.
Like QuoteManager and ProfitSim, FinanceWhiz features a currency database which means that supplier costs can be easily converted to your airline’s preferred accounting currency.
You can also generate a range of performance reports including flight performance, passenger and fuel burn details. In addition, FinanceWhiz’s optional extract feature means you can share data from FinanceWhiz with your own data warehouse and financial ledger.
And because FinanceWhiz seamlessly connects with APM’s SmartOps the operated live schedule feeds actual flight information automatically into FinanceWhiz without the need for any intermediary software.
- supplier ‘cost set’ for accruals calculations
- a supplier accounts record check function
- supplier invoice processing wizard
- EDI import of fuel and Eurocontrol invoices
- automatic matching of invoices to operated flight accruals
- flight accruals calculated on flight log operational values
- accrual calculations based on flight actuals
- currency sets
- tax code dictionary
- supplier and airport database
- fleet database
- the ability to extract reports into Excel
- accruals report
- general ledger code dictionary
- audit log of cost amendments
- integration options to your general ledger with SAP interfaces
- control invoicing with financial modelling tools