Are you looking for a job in aviation or software?
APM Technologies are recruiting for an ambitious Junior Business Analyst to join our account management team in Geneva, Switzerland. This position offers opportunities for career progression and international travel to the right candidate.
Software improvements specification
— Analyse customer needs and write functional specifications.
— Assist developers to ensure development goes in the right direction.
— Get regular customer feedback during development and testing phases.
New features promotion
— Organise and conduct webinars to introduce new features to users.
— Record videos and write short documentations in English on new features to support marketing and helpdesk teams.
Customer account management
— Prepare status reports for customers about advancements and delivery agenda.
— Visit customers to check global satisfaction level and identify new needs.
— Input the priorities of new developments and bugs to be fixed in release cycles backlog to the Product Project Manager.
Helpdesk team assistance
— Train helpdesk team on new features.
— Reproduce very complex bugs.
Qualifications and Skills
• University degree (Bachelor or Masters) in business, aviation, engineering or IT.
• Excellent Communication skills in writing and speaking, both English and French.
• Good general aviation knowledge. Deep knowledge on flight scheduling, crew rostering or operations management is a plus.
• Good general IT knowledge (MS Excel, Databases & SQL, IT administration, etc).
• Soft Skills: Willing to work unsocial hours and spend some weekends away from home with occasional international travel.
• Soft Skills: Tenacious customer focussed orientation so the business delivers quality solutions with a positive team spirit in order to make and maintain good relationships.
APM is a global software company providing an ERP system for airlines.
APM provides modules to cover all major operational processes, such as:
• Flight scheduling in the short or long term.
• Crew rostering and crew tracking.
• Flight operations.
• Budget analysis and operating cost control.
To develop intuitive and intelligent decision aid software, enabling airlines to maximise productivity and make the complex simple.
To be the market leading supplier of aviation operations solutions to middle tier airlines globally. Our goal is to provide software with a competitive edge whilst maintaining our quest to provide high quality support to our customers with a collaborative approach.
— Extraordinary service
— Inclusive and collaborative
— Experts in our field
— Dynamic and innovative
— Premium value
— Dedicated to quality
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing date 31st July 2019.