Is your airline looking to increase job satisfaction and provide more choice for your crew? APM’s crewing suite allows for seamless communication between crew managers and cabin crew.
Updates to the CrewWeb+ module
We have just made a major release across all our modules and we’re excited to introduce some new features within our web based platform – CrewWebPlus. These additions have been implemented to provide users with more options and flexibility to improve efficiency within the crewing team.
CrewWebPlus provides your crew with remote access to their personal area, where they can:
• view their roster
• submit requests for off days, holidays and preferred flights
• be alerted of roster changes
• receive crew messages and send messages to the crew planner
• review their training activities
• access crew documentation such as GenDecs and crew briefing sheets
Our new tools within CrewWebPlus enable the crew member to:
• specify crew preferences
• submit crew swaps with other crew members
• show if they are available to work on non duty days
All updates from crew can be viewed in CrewLogic. Users of CrewLogic will be alerted if a crew member has made a request or shown they are available.
CrewWebPlus and the new features within the platform will allow airlines to offer more choice and flexibility to their crew, whilst continuing to generate the most efficient and economic rosters.
Airlines who use CrewWeb+ could benefit from:
• the ability to easily and seamlessly offer crew more choice and flexibility
• increased crew satisfaction
• reduced planning time and man power, saving time and money
• increased efficiency and communication
For more information about our crewing suite or to book a demo, please contact us here.